Payment is negotiable
Knowledge/ Education / Previous Experience required to perform this job:
· Knowledge: comprehensive knowledge of drug clinical development process, policies and regulations
· Education: Medical Doctor, Degree in Medicine (desirable)
· Experience: Clinical practice, Scientific Research, Presentation Skills, Teaching (desirable), Marketing (desirable)
· Fluent English (oral and written)
· Advanced PC user (including search for medical information)
Minimum Level of Education:
Preferred Level of education:
Medical Doctor with specialization in Infectious Diseases, Degree in Medicine (desirable)
· Possesses solid knowledge of pharmacology and pharmacotherapy in humans and has experience practically applying this knowledge in a clinical setting.
· Extensive clinical experience in situations where direct or indirect decision making authority for patient care was demonstrated (e.g. direct patient care, treatment protocol development, drug therapy guidelines development, traditional clinical pharmacy practice settings) or medical liaison experience.
· Excellent communication and negotiation capabilities
§ Project management: Excellent skills across a diverse portfolio of products and complex relationships, to exacting deadlines and high standards and requirement
§ Proven track record interfacing with Marketing and Clinical operations team
Health Outcome research, statistical analysis