Payment is negotiable
the position is open in connection with the expansion of the business.
- University degree (or last course with the ability to work a full working day)
- Experience in recruitment and knowledge of the methods of evaluation of candidates from 1 year.
- Our customers: Western European and Russian companies;
- Maintenance from 6 – 10 jobs;
- the Use of different methodologies in evaluating candidates;
- Control of the process of adaptation of the personnel;
- Working with E-staff;
- the performance targets for closure of vacancies;
- Maintaining records.
- Office in the city centre;
- Fully equipped workplace;
- work Schedule 5/2 from 9:00 to 18:00;
- Official employment according to the labour code with the first day of work;
- Stable vacancies (the objectives do not include finding customers);
- Tea, coffee and cookies available in the kitchen;
- Wage: salary (discussed with successful candidates, the bonus from each closed jobs, extra bonuses for overfulfillment of planned indicators);
- Corporate events;
- opportunities for career advancement and professional development.