Payment is negotiable
- Individual for doctor visits – 12 visits per day (pediatricians).
- Independent organization and holding of seminars, round tables, regional conferences, participation in congresses and symposia.
- Working with pharmacies.
- Training programs for pharmacists.
- Specialized higher education (medical, pharmaceutical, chemical, biological).
- driving licence.
- Motivation to work with children's meals.
- Willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills, ability to influence and persuade.
- Official job placement in accordance with the labour code.
- Official salary: salary + bonus (wage will be discussed individually at the interview, 3 months probation wage does not change; salary is reviewed annually).
- benefits package:
- DMS (available from the first days of work of an employee in the company).
- life Insurance.
- Compensation of mobile connection is issued by the mobile phone and the corporate SIM card).
- Vehicle + maintenance of the car (foreign car service involves, including the cost of gasoline).