Payment is negotiable
an international pharmaceutical company opens a vacancy medical Advisor.
Therapeutic area - endocrinology.
Location - Novosibirsk.
Travel - 25-30%.
- working with the scientific and medical community to disseminate scientific and medical information, data from new clinical trials.
- Work with leading opinion leaders (KOL), associations of medical professionals, scientific societies and research centers with the aim of training the medical community to market entry for new drugs or indications for use.
- Interaction with medical Director, product Manager and regional managers.
- Participation in international, national and regional scientific congresses, conferences, symposia.
- KOL Informing about the latest data pertaining to unregistered drugs / indications (scientific data, research results, opinions of experts, opinions of International committees/Working groups);
- Discussion coming from KOL proposals for new clinical research conducted by medical Universities, research institutes, and their transfer to the medical unit.
Medical Advisor categorically not involved in promotion/sales of drugs.
- medical degree (faculty of medicine)
- Experience working with KOLs
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with medical and scientific literature, selection, analysis, presentation), ability to read, analyze and interpret statistical data, data from clinical trials.
- High level of knowledge in internal medicine, clinical pharmacology.
- Ability for analytical and conceptual thinking, ability to work with large amounts of information.
- Good presentation and communication skills, rapport.
- Ability to work in team
- proficiency in the English language is not below intermediate (written and spoken).
- Good level of proficiency in PC (MS-Office).
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Competitive salary;
- corporate private car, phone, PC.
- Compensation of expenses for Internet, cellular communications, GSM.
- Medical insurance and life insurance and accident insurance.
- Corporate training programs.