Send CV to that vacancy
Payment is negotiable
the Company-developer of software and mobile apps will take your friendly and professional team of IOS developers.
- Development of mobile applications for major international customers.
- Experience an IOS developer from 3 years
- programming Experience in Objective C
- understanding of the intricacies of memory management in iOS
- Knowledge and experience with key frameworks (uikit, foundation, coredata, etc.)
- Ability to work with graphics and standard graphics components for iOS
- understanding of the concepts of OOP and OOD.
- Experience with DBMS
- Basic English (you must be able to understand design documentation in English)
- Experience with other mobile platforms is an asset
- Large spacious office in Akademgorodok
- Flexible hours
- Regular revision of wages and improvement
- Tea, coffee, cookies, candy, kitchen
- Convenient Parking
- a Trip to Sheregesh by the company (in winter)
- Free English
- every three months you can take one additional paid holiday
- Have an xbox, plasma, air hockey, Board games