Работа на постоянной основе
Требуемый опыт работы:
The western pharmaceutical company invites to join the team HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER who will contribute to the achievement of the company operational and strategic objectives through the development, implementation and monitoring of HR strategies, policies and actions in line with HR strategy.
· Participate in planning workforce, support and implement the changes in the organizational structure;
· HR Operations & HRIS — Manage all HR documents workflow with the help of outsourced HR Admin support; HRIS — local payroll system 1C, global – SAP; Manage Employee Exits & End of Service (EoS) activities related to the exited employee; Monthly HR MORs and other Reports, Updation of Org Charts;
· Employee Hiring/Talent Acquisition within TAT and budget & Employee Onboarding.
· Manage C&B (monitor, develop, implement);
· Manage training and development process. Ensure Individual Development Plans implemented; Succession Plan and action plan for Key & Critical roles are in place. Manage KPIs (local and global);
· Manage Safety & Health;
· HR budget managing (training &recruitment); Manpower Budget & HC Allocation;
· Manage and develop and implement corporate culture; as a part of leadership team working out and execute measures to achieve desired culture;
· Business Partnering – Work along with the BUs & Functions; Partner with the Leadership team;
· Local Labour Law Compliance; SPOC for HR related audit;
· Ensure HR Internal controls management; internal and external audits;
Requirements and Competencies
· University degree with HR or Business major;
· 5+ years in HR Generalist role;
· Strong competencies in: Human Resources Development, Labor law and industrial relations, Training, C&B;
· Fluent English.
· Competitive salary;
· Bonus opportunity;
· Social package: meal compensation, medical and life insurance, travel insurance, mobile phone;
· Work with professional team.